No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best luxury all inclusive overwater bungalows & water villa resorts in 2020. Instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Royalton Antigua is a very new (May 2019) all-inclusive resort that boasts Antigua and Barbuda’s very first overwater bungalows. The resort is the height of opulence and luxury and has a choice setting on the clear, calm waters of Antigua’s Deep Bay, less than twenty minutes from St. John’s, and a half an hour from V. C. Bird International Airport. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation choices are many, with of course the overwater bungalows taking pride of place. They are all doubles with king size beds, lounge (with a sofa bed) & dining areas, and outdoor terraces overlooking the water. They are also beautifully designed in a sleek modernist style, and display an unashamed sense of luxury. Expect private infinity plunge pools, jacuzzis, glass floor viewing panels, private butlers and 24 hour room service as standard, as well as in-room aromatherapy, satellite TVs, top of the range music systems, complimentary IPTV movie selections, twice daily re-stocked minibars and to top it all a choice of pillows from the pillow menu. The other accommodation choices are a mixture of suites in different locations around the private beach, and all of them share the same sleek interiors and modern luxury features. They can all sleep up to four but are generally smaller than the overwater bungalows which have over 1,100 square feet (106 square meters) of space. Check out all the details, plus reviews and more photos, on the booking page here. Note: only those over 13 years of age are allowed to stay at the overwater bungalows. In the other accommodation children of all ages are welcome. FACILITIES & THINGS TO DO: The resort has seven restaurants in total, with complimentary in-room private dinner and drinks service also available. The choice of food is enormous with a mixture of Caribbean, American and European to be enjoyed, both buffet and a la carte. Each eatery has a different atmosphere and you can chill out with beef burgers and beer one evening, and indulge in gourmet taster menus and fine wines the next. There are cafes and various themed bars around the resort too, some with live entertainment, and you’ll find excellent cocktails everywhere, READ MORE
- One of only two overwater bungalow resorts in Jamaica (the other being Sandals Royal Caribbean), Sandals South Coast is a 5 star luxury, adults only, all inclusive resort which offers pure Epicurean indulgence in a glorious beachside setting. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a wide range of luxury accommodation to choose from, between rooms, suites and overwater bungalows, all offering varying levels of space, luxury and privacy. Check out all the details, plus reviews and more photos, on the booking page here. Their 1,100 square feet overwater bungalows (referred to as ‘Deluxe Bungalow with Sea View’ on the booking page) are suitably plush and luxurious, and come with outdoor sun decks with soaking tubs and overwater hammocks, internal glass floor panels, particularly nice, spa style bathrooms, 24 hour room service and an exclusive in-room dining and room service menu. FACILITIES & THINGS TO DO: Sandals South Coast is very large indeed with different European themed sections, French Village, Italian Village, Dutch Village and Venetian Piazza. There is a lot going on around the resort though the overwater bungalow section is slightly away from it all and so very peaceful. You have nine gourmet restaurants to choose from which serve consistently excellent European, Asian and Caribbean cuisine, as well as eleven different bars with a range of musical, and other, entertainment, and a huge range of premium drinks. You can do some duty-free shopping at the collection of resort boutiques and luxury jewelers, browse art galleries or play sports such as beach volleyball, tennis, billiards, table tennis and shuffle board. There is a state of the art gym and fitness center here, and the tranquil oasis of the Red Lane Spa has, amongst other things, a beauty salon, a yoga-pilates studio, a steam room, plunge pools and several secluded outdoor relaxation areas. The all inclusive package grants guests access to a wide range of water based activities; water skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, wake boarding, wind surfing, glass bottom boat trips etc. etc. and on dry land you can play beach volleyball, tennis, billiards, shuffleboard and table tennis. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “One of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. Loved READ MORE
- Sandals Royal Caribbean was the very first, and still one of only two, overwater bungalow resorts in Jamaica (the other being Sandals South Coast). It is a very much luxury, couples only, all inclusive private island paradise near Montego Bay and Sangster International Airport. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a great range of accommodation to choose from; hotel rooms, suites and overwater bungalows, offering varying levels of space and luxury to suit most budgets. Check out all your options, plus reviews and more photos, on the booking page here. Their beautifully designed overwater bungalows were Jamaica and the Caribbean’s very first and have set the standards high from the very beginning. They have a tangible sense of luxury, are sleek, modern and spacious (just over 1,100 square feet), and come with outdoor terraces, infinity plunge pools, glass floor panels, romantic spa style bathrooms with bathtubs, a wealth of modern facilities and 24 hour rooms service with an exclusive in-room dining menu. FACILITIES & THINGS TO DO: You have a nice choice of food and drink outlets from casual eateries and lively bars to elegant fine dining restaurants, serving French, Thai, Caribbean sea-food and international cuisine. If that somehow isn’t enough you can also jump on the free shuttle to Sandal’s two other Montego Bay resorts where even more choice awaits, all of which is included in your all inclusive package. There are seven swimming pools at the resort, including two swim up bars, five jacuzzis and a small but utterly gorgeous stretch of private beach. There is live entertainment most evenings at various places around the resort; beach parties, live music shows and cultural performances. The all inclusive package allows you access to a great range of water sports; snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, jet skiing etc. etc., and on dry land you can play beach volleyball, tennis, billiards, shuffleboard and table tennis. There is also a fitness center/ gym at the resort and their luxurious, South East Asian themed Red Lane Spa offers a range of high quality health and beauty treatments. The staff at The Royal Caribbean have a relaxed, friendly manner but are efficient and dedicated, their private butlers READ MORE
- The award winning, adults only, Palafitos El Dorado Resort was the very first overwater bungalow resort in Mexico, (there are now still just two the other being the very nearby Rosewood Mayakoba) and consistently sets the standard for luxury, adults only, all inclusive resorts. It has a fabulous location on Maroma Beach, Playa del Carmen, rated one of the world’s best beaches, the gourmet food and drink is of the highest quality, there are numerous activities to enjoy, and the resort is intimate, romantic and at the same time fun. THE ACCOMMODATION: The thirty overwater bungalows at Palafitos El Dorado were the very first overwater bungalows in Mexico and come with all the features you would expect from such a top class resort; glass floor panels, jacuzzis, private infinity pools, outdoor showers and direct access to the crystal clear waters below your feet. There are two basic types; the ‘Beachfront Bungalows’ are close the shore while the ‘Superior Bungalows’ are out in the open water and so are more peaceful and give more of a at one with the water feeling. Check out all the details, plus reviews and more photos, on the booking page here. Both are pretty much identical in every other way though and, covering nearly 600 square feet, they are modern internally and suitably luxurious, with extra large, terrifically comfortable double beds, a seating/dining area, sections of glass bottom floor, a jacuzzi, an infinity type plunge pool on the terrace over looking the water plus an outdoor shower. Other facilities include WiFi, cable TV, air con, iPod docks, mini bar, 24 hour room service and a private butler. FACILITIES & THINGS TO DO: This is an all inclusive resort with a great emphasis on gourmet food and drink, with much of the ingredients coming fresh from their own 76,000 sq. ft. greenhouses. You have a great choice of restaurants as well as small, informal ‘Gourmet Tasting Corners’ serving everything from Mexican and Caribbean to Oriental and Italian, with the main restaurant being the Overwater Grill & Wine Bar which features two glass-floor dining rooms with spectacular views, and has a great array of international food; everything READ MORE
- Lily Beach Resort is a 5 Star all inclusive with an absolutely stunning setting on a private island in southern Ari Atoll, Maldives. Their all inclusive plan offers a generous array of quality services, with a range of free water sports activities and excursions and lots and lots of premium quality food and drink. It is a well known resort and consistently popular; people return here year after year, so advance bookings are recommended. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of overwater villas, beach villas and lagoon villas at Pearl Beach. The typically romantic overwater villas are divided between ‘Deluxe Water Villas’ which have 1356 ft² of space including a private outdoor deck with a jacuzzi plunge pool, and the ‘Sunset Water Villas’ which are a step ahead with 1960ft² to play with, a proportionally larger deck and larger pool, as well as a 24 hour personal butler service. All the overwater choices have a section of glass floor panels so you can gaze at the sea life below from the comfort of your bungalow. The Lagoon Villas are at the edge of the lagoon and cover just short of 1000 ft², are secluded and private and come with an outdoor bath on the terrace, while the Beach Villas have a nice location right on the beach with a private deck and about 730 ft² of space for the ‘standard’ villas and 1463 ft² for the two bedroom ‘family’ villas, which are effectively two interconnected standard villas. Check out all your options, plus reviews and more photos, on the booking page here. The style is modernist and fairly minimalist, with the emphasis being more on comfort than interior decor, and all the accommodation choices include luxury hotel standard facilities and features as standard; air-conditioning, WiFi, flat-screen TV & home theatre system, tea/coffee making facilities, minibar and safe etc. The bathrooms are all suitably plush too with rainfall showers and spa bathtubs. FACILITIES & THINGS TO DO: There are four restaurants and three bars at the resort and the quality of the food and drink is excellent. Many 5 Star all-inclusives let themselves down a little when it comes to food READ MORE
- All-inclusive resorts can tend to fall short when it comes to true luxury but the Ozen Madhoo is the Maldives’ finest example of how to get it right. It is a fabulous place: the setting is stunning, as is the accommodation, there is a generous supply of top quality food and drink and, if staying more than 4 nights, complimentary activities to enjoy too, from spa treatments to scuba diving. All that plus tremendously high levels of service make Ozen All Inclusive excellent value compared to other similar resorts in the Maldives. THE ACCOMMODATION: You have a choice of classic overwater bungalows and beach villas here, referred to on the booking page as ‘Wind Villas & Earth Villas’ all of which are very spacious, ranging in size from 85 m² to 285 m². They are all doubles, with King size bed and a sofa bed in the lounge area if needed, with the exception of the large ‘Earth Family Suite’, which has a master bedroom and one twin bedroom. Check out all the details, plus reviews and more photos, on the booking page here. The overwater bungalows, or wind villas as they call them here, are a classically romantic choice with direct access to the water and with uninterrupted views as far as the eye can see. They also all have standalone, ellipse shaped bath tubs which open up to the outside via sliding doors. The standard villas will not disappoint but the ‘Wind Villas with Pool’ are the pick of the bunch, having 112 m² of space and a nice infinity style plunge pool on the outside deck. The beachside villas may not have that but they all have a private pool as standard and across the accommodation choices the interior design and decor is crisp and smart with sleek furniture, bright fabrics and tasteful art pieces. Modern luxury hotel facilities are standard too with AC, WiFi, flat screen cable TV, Segafredo coffee machines and free mini bars that are generously restocked twice a day. The service is top quality at this resort and you will have room service, a private butler and concierge services throughout your stay. FACILITIES READ MORE